Help Baltimore Green Works be a success. We need volunteers of all ages and varying skills to help as:
- Event Coordinator – Are you a big picture person? Like having your finger on the pulse of what’s going on around you? Assist with planning our events!
- Volunteer Coordinators - Do you have co-workers interesting in getting involved? Know students in need of community service? Are you a member of a club or group interested in participating? Maybe you are interested in contacting organizations or groups who might be ? If so, we need your help!
- Donation Coordinator – Know of, or work at a business that might be willing to donate food or supplies? Or would you be interested in contacting local business for donations? If this is you, we need your help!
- Public Outreach Coordinator – Are you a Media Junkie? Are Newspapers, TV News Stations, Radio Stations, and Community Organizations your cup of tea? We need people to contact these media outlets to let them know what we are doing. The more coverage Baltimore Green Works gets, the more resources we can get to help spread the green word!
- Internet Information Coordinator – Got a knack for computers? Love surfing the Internet? We need someone to keep the community informed about the progress we are making. We also need people to locate the various volunteer resources that exist on the Internet and post information about our upcoming clean-ups.
Are you interested in volunteering at the EcoFest? Check out the position opportunities below:
- Volunteer Coordinator: We need someone who feels comfortable filling the role of team leader. We usually have between 20 and 50 volunteers throughout the day all who have a time and place to be! (1-2 all day)
- Registration: Do you like to be in the midst of commotion, in the center of it all? We need you! Those in charge of registration will check in all of the vendors and help to get them where they need to be.
- Set-up Team: Big, small, young and old alike! We need you! Set-up starts at 10 a.m. and with a team of 15 (+/-), this job goes pretty quickly. Help divvy out the tables, help set up the different areas such as the Kids in Nature area with its bamboo hut and other nature play things. (15+/- all day)
- Compost Crew: This is by no means glamorous but by far the most important job at the festival! Unlike most festivals that purchase offsets to be carbon neutral, we do the work! We need 2 people manning two stations throughout the day making sure that the proper trash goes into the proper receptacles! (12 people all day)
- Area Leaders: Do you like helping to make things run smoothly? Are you a jump in and make it happen kind of person? We need area assistance for the Kids in Nature Area, Yoga and Arts area, Bike Rides Around the Reservoir and the Stage. Jobs will vary but are equally important!
- Break-down Crew: You’ve got it, what goes up must come down! This is where the fun begins and where speed and agility take the course. We need a team to help keep things moving, making sure vendors are packed up, tables are stacked and trash is not floating around in the park. (15+/-)
If there is something you would like to do to help out we haven’t thought of, please let us know! As always, any help at all is greatly appreciated and we look forward to hearing from you!
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your area of interest or register here via Volunteer Match.